[section bgcolor=”#f9f9f9″ padding=”40px 0″]
HOW TO BEGIN
[hr style=”1″ margin=”5px 0px 20px 0px”]
First Introduction Course 2015-2016: from the 7th to the 30th of October. Every Wednesday and Friday from 19 to 20:30h.
To make the most of the classes it is advisable to begin with an Introduction Course of yoga.
If this is not an option then you can begin with Level 1 classes.
Pilar has a broad knowledge of many of the currently most popular and best-known yoga styles. In addition, she combines this knowledge with excellent teaching and communication skills.
The yoga Introduction Courses offered by Yoga Studio are individualized programs that include a high level of personal attention to each student.
You will learn the foundations for building a happier and more balanced life by practicing the basic postures and breathing, relaxation and concentration techniques, as well as learning about ways to develop a healthier diet.
The course includes the following areas:
[hr style=”1″ margin=”0px 0px 20px 0px”]
- Yoga for the mind and body
- Basic Yoga for complete harmonious development
- Suitable breathing techniques
- Breathing during practice Deep breathing
- An introduction to comprehensive yogic breathing
- Suitable exercises such as the Sun Salutation
- Detailed analysis of each movement
- The adaptation of practice to each person’s particular needs and abilities
- Teaching of the basic yoga postures
- A look at how to approach each posture correctly
- The benefits and potential side effects of yoga practice
- You will also learn to adapt each posture to your particular physical condition, as well as how to practice “internally” and develop effective
- Relaxation techniques.